Parents region 5 parents?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone! I am just wondering where everyone is from? We are in region 5 (columbus, oh) and I am curious how many out there are also in region 5??

Hi everyone! I am just wondering where everyone is from? We are in region 5 (columbus, oh) and I am curious how many out there are also in region 5??

Our first meet is the Universal Galaxy Invite - anyone going? my dd is level 7 ...

Thats great, my dd is 12 - which other meets in region 5 are you going to - we will be at Coaches Cup, Circle of Stars, Love or Money and a local meet ... did you dd go to Hot Shot Camp?

Thats great, my dd is 12 - which other meets in region 5 are you going to - we will be at Coaches Cup, Circle of Stars, Love or Money and a local meet ... did you dd go to Hot Shot Camp?

Our dd is 9. We will be at Region 5 Cup, UGI, Coaches Cup, one at Cap City, Buckeye Classic, the Arnold and one in FL. Yea. She went to Hot Shot Camp. It was at our gym :)

This is neat! Hey, we should start 'interest groups' by region! I think we can create them ourselves, but I am not sure...Do we need a moderator's help?

We are in Region 8 (used to be in Region 1, & hope to be again one day, so can we be members of both?!).

:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back