MAG Regional report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Whew. We are done. It was a long weekend! D had an ok meet. Not his best, not his worst. Pommel went well, Did what he was supposed to do and placed 5th. Rings, vault, and hb went as usual. Nothing great, nothing bad. Pbars was harder. Missed his moy support, and then put his hands down on teh dismount (is that 1 pt deduction?)

Floor was amazing! Highest of the season and just looked great. In the tough competition, he ended up being the FLOOR CHAMPION! He was so excited. He ended 6th all around. So proud of him. Now on, to new skills.

Yay! Congrats to him. Great way to end the season. What new skills does he want first?

Yes! I will upload video when we get back home (probably Tuesday). We are goign to play around tomorrow and then head home.

New skills: blind change, peach, double back off rings/pbars, back lay 1 1/2 twists, and the vault thingie with the roundoff on the table? I can't remember!! Oh, and more pommel stuff, but I can never remember that!!!

So happy for him! He has really had a great season, and I bet he is going to be thrilled to get back in the gym and start on all that new cool stuff!

Floor champion at regionals is amazing! I will be super happy if my guy gets champion at any one event, although he'd prefer to win them all. :)

Congrats and can't wait to see video!

Done with regionals finally here too! DS older placed in 4 events and all around (would have placed in another had he not forgotten his stirrups...), DS younger looked really good out there with 3 new skills since state - although his HB is still a big problemo_O. All in all a good year and now both boys excited for the next set of skills...Sure hope their gym can keep a boys program and coach this year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back