MAG Regional update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
THought I would share for everyone. Don't do it too often ;)

D had a great regionals, with a season high aa and qualifying for nationals. Thought I would share a video....even though he had some not so great times in it :)

Enjoy!

Awesome! Love that there are families of male gymnasts on this board too. Just can't get used to those Men's Region numbers though, how the heck did Region 9 end up in the middle of the country!?

Awesome! Love that there are families of male gymnasts on this board too. Just can't get used to those Men's Region numbers though, how the heck did Region 9 end up in the middle of the country!?

I think we used to be part of region 3/2. But for the boys, wiht the limited gyms, it ended up being too much travel. Some coaches got together and formed Region 9 :)

thanks for sharing. It is nice to see them perform knowing how much hard work goes into each event and meet.

I love to hear parents as they record.

Sshhh..turn the sound off ;) That is the only way I watch. I usually am very aware of waht I am saying, but for some reason it slipped out this time!

I think we used to be part of region 3/2. But for the boys, wiht the limited gyms, it ended up being too much travel. Some coaches got together and formed Region 9 :)
Love that. Yeah, those states in the middle are huge! Great that the coaches were able to take ownership and do that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back