MAG Regional Weekend!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
We are Sunday. I liked that our region scheduled the younger guys -Levels 5 and 6 on Thurs and Fri. They said they did this because it’s more difficult for the older boys to have to miss school, which I though is true and a better way to schedule.

Reactions: sce
My boys competed yesterday and today. Big two (5D1) had decent meets - one was 3rd on pommel the other 5th on rings with a smattering of lower placements between them. Middle (6D1) had his season high all around and got 8th on pommel. The competition was fierce but I’m proud of all three. Little guy decided he was glad level 4 doesn’t go to regionals :). They are all excited for the uptraining to begin after our day of being tourists in DC tomorrow! Good luck to all of those competing Saturday/Sunday!

My boys competed yesterday and today. Big two (5D1) had decent meets - one was 3rd on pommel the other 5th on rings with a smattering of lower placements between them. Middle (6D1) had his season high all around and got 8th on pommel. The competition was fierce but I’m proud of all three. Little guy decided he was glad level 4 doesn’t go to regionals :). They are all excited for the uptraining to begin after our day of being tourists in DC tomorrow! Good luck to all of those competing Saturday/Sunday!

quite a busy couple of days for you! Congrats to your boys!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back