Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We'll be leaving for Regionals in a couple of days.It's only a 3.5 hour drive this time.It was an 8 hr drive for State.So I'm glad but we do have to stay the night before the meet.
Dd has been getting pretty consistent doing her bar routine.Beam still falls on series at times and had a fall on floor today.
She is very hard on herself and a few tears were shed in practice the last couple of days.These girls put themselves under so much pressure.
I would really like her to have a meet without falls.

Good luck at Regionals, pretty impressive to make it her first year out! Hopefully it will all come together on the day.

Good luck to your dd! I agree, these girls live under so much stress at State/Regional times. Sending her the 'relax & have fun' fairy & the -no falling- fairy! :)

What level is dd? Our gym is hosting Level 9 Regionals this weekend. Maybe I'll see you there!?!

Good luck! We'll send all the "sticky feet" fairies we can find out your way!!! Let us know how everything goes! Vidoes, please!

Best of luck for Regionals, how exciting for her. I can guess about the nerves, but tell her to relax and have a great time. Hope all her routines come together, she is an amazing gymnast!:D

Good Luck at Regions! I am glad this year we are a Level 8.. since regions are 'just about fun' and I dont even have to worry about Nationals!

Let us know how she does!

Sending along the best wishes and have a great time fairy!! Regionals here could get screwed up due to a spring snow storm.

Hi,
I am new at this forum, I would like to say Good luck at Regionals nice impressive make a start. May God bless you. I hope you will succeed in it. Best of luck again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back