Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Reintroduction (no, I'm not currently doing a Whole30)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sari, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Hey everybody!

I'm back! :)
    My name is Sarah, I'm 25 and I feel the need to reintroduce myself because it has been more or less two years since I was active on this board. Not sure if any of you remember the reason for this but the short story is that I moved a lot closer to most of you (the US, specifically Massachusetts and New York:p) to be an au pair and wasn't allowed to work outside my host family/families.
    But I returned to Germany about a month ago and I'm back to coaching a local WAG team. I'll be the first to admit I'm a little (... or very) rusty, though everything is slowly coming back to me, so I'm going to start perusing all sorts of threads and possibly ask a few questions here and there.

I always loved the wealth of information this board provided me with and I missed the gymnastics community so I'm happy to be a part of it again.

2. Oh so great to hear about you, and how fun that you are coaching again! Welcome back!

3. Welcome back!

4. Welcome back Sari, of course I remember you. Hope your time in the US was fun.