Parents Replacing cheetah cups?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amanda

Proud Parent
For those of you who have daughters who wear Cheetah cups, how often do you replace them? My daughter wears them at practice for vault and floor. I think they are about a year old at this point. I suspect we need a new pair! Thanks!

Ugh, DD's were left in the car last night and it smelled so bad in there this morning!
We wash and hang dry ours once a week and it kind of helps, but they can still be horrid smelling. Not sure which is worse her cheetah's or my sons goalie gloves!

I used to wash them once a week. We also stored them in a ziplock bag in the freezer. Someone told me it would help with the smell. Not sure it really did but I guess we didn't smell them while they were at my house??

I will never forget the car ride home from camp with my DD and a teammate (also wearing cheetah cups). After wearing them all day for 5+ days, they were still wet from sweat when I put them in the car. The smell was so bad. We finally stopped and got plastic bags to seal them in until we got home. We would have never made the 5 hour drive!

We wash and hang dry ours once a week and it kind of helps, but they can still be horrid smelling. Not sure which is worse her cheetah's or my sons goalie gloves!

I wash them a few times a week and they were still bad after two practices and being left in the car! :oops:

The smell is pretty terrible.

I don't wash them as frequently as I should but find a combination of dish soap, vinegar, and baking soda works pretty well. I've also done the freezer trick!

It was actually the smell that got me evaluating whether she needed a new pair. She had to rush out of practice and took them off in the car. Yikes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back