Rips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Any tips on how to get them to heal faster? We just started summer practice a few days ago, and on the first day I got a big rip on my last turn doing giants. Then, today, I got another rip inside of the other rip. I'm using a tape grip, but I dont like the feeling under my regular grip, and I dont want to keep ripping the same spot. I go Mon-Fri, so there's not much chance to rest my hands.
Thanks for any advice!:D

I would do a search on rips, I know that there have been lots of threads on this topic. One of the most popular ideas was applying bag balm to your rip, then covering it with a cotton sock and sleeping that way. I think one of the most important things is to keep it moist so that the rip doesn't crack, which hurts A LOT:( Good luck, and I hope it heals quickly!

i also get a lot of rips... What I would do is put hydrogen peroxide on it... It keeps it clean, which heals it faster. Also keep it dry... cover it when you take a shower, etc. you could also try "ripguardian" which is this patch thing that keeps it protected and you can't feel the rip under it. It's $20 for a box of it. you can go to the website for the best way to keep you rip covered with it on. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back