MAG Roundoff Double Arabians?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
S

shiroun

I do hope this is the correct forum, and if it isn't then please feel free to move it wherever it is better suited.

At any rate: I'm trying to focus on getting roundoff double arabians, but I'm having issues with the blocking. I just don't get how to block properly out of it, whenever i try to my ankles end up hurting.

Also: My standing backhandspring seems to slack a bit, I think its because I don't whip my feet around fast enough, any criticism is appreciated.

Seth Mischo | Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhcYX2QTIlk
*Uploaded 9:41 PM EST, most likely be done converting around 9:45 PM EST -ish.

I would like to know what I can do to get higher on the r/o arabian, so i'm able to double it. Sunday I'm going to the gym again, and I'm going to attempt one on the tramp track.

I don't have a youtube version up, and no longer have the video so I am unable to put one up (if anyone has any ideas how I could convert it, thank you :])

~Thanks
-Seth

don't want to offend you, but you have no business doing arabian double fronts at this time on a hard top. stick to tumbl trak or rod floor in to a pit.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence taken

I went for it on a floor to foam pit, I managed to get around the 2nd time to my back (to a level pit). I know how to increase my rotation, (cowboy tuck, I do it for punch double fronts all the time) but i still think i need more height.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back