WAG Rushmoor Gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I am not jesstsherratt, I am her friend (who is going to Rushmoor Summer Camp 2013) and she told me that some people on here have daughters who have been to the camp and I was wondering if anyone was given a packing list or would be able to tell me what and how much to pack?

For example, someone said that during the lunch break you can change leotards, does that mean you need 10 leotards? Do you need to bring waterbottles, snacks, etc?

Thanks!!

Please do not post using someone else's account. Either make your own account or ask your friend to ask your question herself.

Actually I'm at her house right now and she is posting this with me so no offence but its not really any of your business if she lets me borrow her account.

If your not going to answer my question or post anything helpful, intelligent or worthwhile then please don't post here anymore.

As a moderator, it is my business who is posting under what account and what is being said on this forum. I was posting the note to be helpful and let you know that we frown on people posting on others account. I have issued a warning to be polite to other members and moderators on Chalk Bucket.

If you search in the forum for camp packing list, you can find some advice. Also, nobody can help you if you don't give specifics suh as, how many days, what kinds of activities will you do besides gymnastics, is food/snacks allowed, are you in a dorm/cabin, etc.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using ChalkBucket mobile app

They will send you a packing list. You don't need to change leotards at dinnertime. I seem to remember there was a snack and drinks machine but it was a long time ago that my dd went. She found it was very noisy at night and she got very little sleep as already mentioned by someone else but she would go back in a shot as she had a great time. In fact the posts others have made about it is pretty much how I remember it. You are definitely better off going with friends or team mates.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back