Russian lever tips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone on here know what the other ways of getting into a Russian lever on beam are apart from squat or stoop though?

Anyone on here know what the other ways of getting into a Russian lever on beam are apart from squat or stoop though?

I saw a routine the other day- straddle press handstand mount, back to straddle hold, 1/4 turn to sit astride. Leg over to sit sideways, lift to Russian lever...

I saw a routine the other day- straddle press handstand mount, back to straddle hold, 1/4 turn to sit astride. Leg over to sit sideways, lift to Russian lever...

depends how it is worded in the requirements but if they sit down on the beam before it I think it wouldn't count as part of the mount but a move after the mount.

The only other one i can think of is where you face beam, put one hand on the beam jump the legs sideways over the beam and then put other hand down to stop in clear pike hold, then lift to russian lever. I can't remember what name it is called.

or you could start with back to beam and jump back to support/ pike hold and lift to russian lever.

It would be nice if people got imaginative with it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back