Rythmic show tonight! eek!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:rhythmic::rhythmic::rhythmic:
If there is a rythmic fairy, I need her dust/magic in SPADES! My two little classes are doing their routines tonight, and I am desperately hoping that the little darlings listen and don't go running all over the gym when they're supposed to be being little snowmen and Christmas Ballerinas(Sugar Plum Fairies)! :pray:

The one class, who are being little snow people - to Frosty the Snowman have real problems listening. :expressionless::worried::sigh::no:(Just to give an approximation. lol)

The other class are little Sugar Plum Fairies, and I'm hoping they can do as well tonight as they did in practice last night!:applause:

So wish us luck, show starts at 7pm Central. (Southern Ontario time)

Christmas show update!

UPDATE!!!

Home and happy, chowing down on Christmas chocolate.

Well, both groups did AMAZING!!! Their best performance yet! I was a little worried when they were acting so goofy at it before hand, but the little snowmen(and girls) got out there and danced their little hearts out, and even finished the soonest they've ever done:applause::tearsofjoy: They did so well, my Club Co-ordinator even asked if I had extended the time of the music, they were so close to being bang on!

My sugar plums also did a great job, being their adorable little selves!:applause:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back