Sand Dollar Meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone competing in the Sand Dollar Witlow Meet in Orlando Jan 22 - 24?

We will be there Beetle is competing Saturday Morning.

I think my team is going. Maybe we will see you guys there.

Our optional girls are going...but my DD is only a L4 so we will not be traveling there this year. Hope Beetle has a great meet!!

I'm jealous - I'd love to go to Florida! :p

As you can see we will not be there, but wishing Beetle lots of luck and some fun too! :D

Our team is going, but as my DD is only a level 4 I opted out since the expense is just too big. We were there 2 years ago with my older DD who was a level 6 then. It was a lot of fun!

Wish we were! Our team went a few years ago (before Sami or Beth was an Optional) and heard it was a lot of fun--the girls all scored high too, compared to MInnesota, so hopefully Beetle will have a great meet!

I'm going too, my first out of state meet! (unless you count going to iowa or south dakota...) but anyways, yeah! I'm pretty excited and i've heard good things about this meet so it should be good!

Our optional team will be there. My daughter will compete Saturday evening and Sunday around noon. We will be watching alot of sessions so maybe I will get to see your dd compete. Which building is she competing in?

Our optional team will be there. My daughter will compete Saturday evening and Sunday around noon. We will be watching alot of sessions so maybe I will get to see your dd compete. Which building is she competing in?
She is in the Josten's Center - 1st session on Saturday.

Good Luck to Beetle. I am not sure how much we will be that way. Two levels from our gym are in that building but I think they are there on Friday and Sunday. My dd is in the Milkhouse. She is laying out the schedule for me so I am not sure where we will be and when:). I checked and she is actually at 3pm on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30. If I happen to be that way, I will definitely look for Beetle. I may pm you as it gets closer to get her real name:). It should be a fun meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back