MAG Scrapbooking for boys gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

J&A's mom

Proud Parent
Anyone have any good sources, or is it all just chance to find materials? Of course, like everything else, girls stuff is everywhere....

Also, is there any kind of digital form that allows you to type in scores and placements and then you can print it out with like a picture in the background of the events. I have seen something similar....of course, for girls, but not for boys. Any ideas?

don't take this the wrong way please. i don't think scrapbooking is something that is done in boys gymnastics. we would rather watch video or tivo or ipad replays of watching ourselves crash. it's what we do.

and the digital form doesn't exist either. all the boys are concerned with is if their pants stay up in a competition and practice. :) lol.

I made a scrapbook for my son when he was a level 4 and he loved it! It's his gift after each season that I give him at his banquet. I cut up the programs and used them for decoration, and then printed out the season's results for him from my Tumble Tally app on my phone and stuck it on the last page. Then for levels 5 and 6 I used Shutterfly to make hardbound books. For that I used some of the sports clip art and black and red pages (his gym colors). Then I put the photo of the season's results on the last page. I'm not sure that's exactly what you're looking for, but I just made do with what was available! Hope this helps!

I realized a long time ago that any scrapbook I make for my boys is really for me and their wives ;)

don't take this the wrong way please. i don't think scrapbooking is something that is done in boys gymnastics. we would rather watch video or tivo or ipad replays of watching ourselves crash. it's what we do.

and the digital form doesn't exist either. all the boys are concerned with is if their pants stay up in a competition and practice. :) lol.

Every time we have a home meet...I see one of the parents with this thing. It cuts out any shape you want.

Home

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back