Second Chance....HELP!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnasto13

Hey all.
Okay so here is my issue. I am a level 6 going on 7 maybe. I am not very good I started a year and a half ago as a level 4. I went from being the bottom of the group to now working with the uppers. MY bars are horrible! and i dont think i am ready to move up, but I want to, cause I think I could pull it off. But thats not my main problem. My favorite coach says I am a snot and talk back, but she still likes coaching me. HMMM weird but w.e. I feel like I have changed I have really tried to be less snotty, I have even tried talking as little as possible, and I just think I have chnged but she won't give me a second chance, and I want one. Please Help on any advice, I need it!
Tootles.:)

I would try talking to your coach. Maybe she hasn't really noticed, and you should just talk to her and tell her how hard you have been working at your snottyness :)
Then she should act like the bigger person....she is an adult....and not act like this.

As for your bar problems...I have the same issues!! I am a level 6 and i am good on every event (almost) except bars...that stupid free hip!! what are your problem areas in the bar routine??

Thank you, I will have to talk to her, lol I am scared tho. Bars UGH. My kips have bent arms my stupid free hip I am quite tall and I go small on my baby giant cause i am always afraid of hitting my toes. The only really good thing about my bars is my fly away. They are trying to move me up fast cause I would be fine just on those darn bars. I just don get them!

okay.my coaches are doing the excat same thing! they also tell me i have an "attitude" and its because i am a "teenager" but i have been a teen for 3 years now and this is the 1st year they have had a problem with me. honestly i think your coach is making things up cause they dont know how to deal with you. thats what mine do. i dont know if this really helped you though..... and level 7 is soooooo much fun. and easier than you think

Yeah when ever we get our little lectures guess who she singles out.... ME yea! I mean yeah i talk but I have stopped, mostly. Its very frusterating but hopefully she'll see soon, that she just needs to change her mind : ) what level are you? thats what my coaches say that it will be better cause you can take out the skills you don't like and add one that you do like, but i am still unsure, i don't think I should ven be a level 6.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back