Second Trampoline Qualifier done!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
I guess this could go in Brags, lol but this is a lonely category so I'm putting this here!

DD competed trampoline, double mini and synchronized trampoline this past weekend. She earned BRONZE in trampoline and double mini!!! And before that day she had never trained on an actual double mini tramp. They practice on the tumble track at her gym, lol. She loved the real thing and how bouncy it was!

In synchro they had an amazing warm-up but then her partner fell during their routine so they ended up last.

She ended up 0.2 points away from qualifying for the Eastern Canadian Championships in trampoline, which means she is first alternate and if any of the top 8 can't go then she will get to.

Tumbling qualifier is this coming weekend and going into it she is 0.1 away from qualifying, so if she nails it and someone else doesn't do as well, she is in!! I am so nervous for her just typing this out, lol.

I am going to post a video of her trampoline in the Private brags area if anyone is interested!

Great job. Easterns is a lot of fun, though expensive for the parents!

I have to say both my girls want to go into T&T next year as you can really go places with it, on very limited hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back