For Parents Sectional Meet today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1hebrews11

Mar 16, 2009
My daughter Naomi had her sectional meet today for level 5. Just thought I would share her results:

vault 9.25
bars 9.4
beam 9.725
floor 9.425
aa 37.8

I am uploading the beam video to youtube now. As soon as that's loaded, I'll put the link here, too. :)

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Lovely scores, great routines. Her scale is beautiful.

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Jun 21, 2007
Country
USA
Wow, great scores! Can't watch the video right now, but I am sure it is fabulous with a 9.725! She sounds like she is definitely ready for level 6!

B

bigtiny

Great job! I saw her compete at the Shamrock Meet, as my DD was competing L6 in the same session. Your daughter is beautiful to watch!:D

v1hebrews11

Mar 16, 2009
Beautiful routines!! Great scores. Congrats!

How old is Naomi?
Naomi just turned 10. She started level 1 when she was 7 years old. Gymnastics had never ocurred to us before until I saw her playing outside in the yard working on cartwheels and hand stands! :eek:

M

msl529

Very nice, Naomi! She rocked that beam routine! Beautiful to watch, solid on everything! I see a State Champ candidate in the mix here! :cool: When is her State meet?

M

Megley

Congrats to Naomi! She is absolutely gorgeous on beam - you obviously have a fantastic beam coach as I have always thought all the girls from your gym are amazing on beam. Naomi is really talented. We were at the same sectional but had the Saturday evening session. Congratulations again to Naomi. She is sure to have a fantastic state meet.

Meg
dd Lily (7 yo Level 5)

N

NOG

Those are really great scores! I love her scale! Beautiful lines and keeps her chest up, Very Nice! Congrats!

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
OMGosh, wow!!!! That was such a beautiful beam routine. So solid and that scale was absolutely perfect. Congrats to her on a great meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!