Parents Sectional Meet today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter Naomi had her sectional meet today for level 5. Just thought I would share her results:

vault 9.25
bars 9.4
beam 9.725
floor 9.425
aa 37.8

I am uploading the beam video to youtube now. As soon as that's loaded, I'll put the link here, too. :)

Wow, great scores! Can't watch the video right now, but I am sure it is fabulous with a 9.725! She sounds like she is definitely ready for level 6!

Great job! I saw her compete at the Shamrock Meet, as my DD was competing L6 in the same session. Your daughter is beautiful to watch!:D

Very nice, Naomi! She rocked that beam routine! Beautiful to watch, solid on everything! I see a State Champ candidate in the mix here! :cool: When is her State meet?

Congrats to Naomi! She is absolutely gorgeous on beam - you obviously have a fantastic beam coach as I have always thought all the girls from your gym are amazing on beam. Naomi is really talented. We were at the same sectional but had the Saturday evening session. Congratulations again to Naomi. She is sure to have a fantastic state meet.

Meg
dd Lily (7 yo Level 5)

Those are really great scores! I love her scale! Beautiful lines and keeps her chest up, Very Nice! Congrats!

OMGosh, wow!!!! That was such a beautiful beam routine. So solid and that scale was absolutely perfect. Congrats to her on a great meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back