WAG See me on Coaches on Couches.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Aero

Coach
Hello everyone!

My good friend and colleague John Min, owner of MAGMA, has invited me to be a panelist on his "Coaches on Couches" series. Using Zoom calls as the medium, Coaches on Couches is a weekly gymnastics education program that touches on an incredible variety of topics within the industry. John is doing great work within the larger gymnastics community, and he is actively trying to eliminate ignorance and negativity within the culture, while promoting new industry best practices.

There is no place for questionable and unethical practices, as well as borderline abusive coaching within our sport any more! This series is really helping to spread the word on the new school methods, and I am honored to be a part of it.

The specific episode I am contributing to is called, "the Coach's Road to Learning, Education, Assessment, & Developing," The panelists involved are all at different stages of their careers, and as a result, will have much insight and knowledge to divulge. I already know that I, myself, will learn a ton from this episode, especially since I personally know all the coaches on the panel. They are all a wealth of knowledge!

Here is the link to register for the call. I hope you will join us, especially all you coaches! :)
Coaches on Couches: The Coach's Road to Learning, Education, Assessment, & Developing.

So bummed I missed this, sounds like a great project. I walked away from coaching a year ago after taking a job at a club with very questionable coaching practices and couldn't be complicit in such a system any more. I'm hoping to get back into the gym world eventually, but I think at this point I'm looking more into ways to get involved in an advocacy type role rather than coaching. So many changes need to happen. Thanks for letting your voice be heard!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back