WAG Seeking a Good Gym in Wesley Chapel, FL Area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymDad9.9

Proud Parent
A girl on my daughter's team is moving in the coming months to the Wesley Chapel, FL area, a suburb of Tampa to its northeast. The family is looking to find a gym for her and the one she mentioned LaFleur's seems to be quite a distance away. Last night I did a quick check and saw Premier Gymnastics Club was located in the Wesley Chapel area and on mymeetscores I also noticed DGA Tampa as another nearby club and Golden City Gymnastics in Brandon not too far way. I also saw East Pasco Gymnastics, which is close, but it looks like they do not compete USAG. Can anyone provide any insight to these clubs that I can share with the parent? Feel free to PM if you like. I really appreciate any insight. The girl is a great hard-working, athletic gymnast, who like my daughter, was plucked from pre-team and is flourishing at Level 3. Her parents are wonderful too. We will miss her and I hope to help her parents find a new gymnastics home. Thanks in advance.

La Fleur's Tampa would be closer to them than Golden City, I think. It is a good gym with Level 10s. There is also La Fleur's Largo, which is much further away. Dont know anything about the others

La Fleur's Tampa would be closer to them than Golden City, I think. It is a good gym with Level 10s. There is also La Fleur's Largo, which is much further away. Dont know anything about the others
Thanks. When I was referring to LeFleur's I was referring to the Largo location. The Tampa location is indeed much closer.

Out of the gyms you listed, LaFleur's Tampa would be the best known, I would believe.I know they have a full optional program with multiple Level 1o's (at least they did), one, a friend of my daughter's, went on to get a full college scholarship at a top SEC school. I believe there were others as well. The other gyms may be great, but not in my radar.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back