WAG Sever's experts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we did the massage like the video above. Worked really really well for her. We did it without fail every single night and she also did stretching twice a day at home focusing on her calves.

The x-brace did not work for me. It kept on slipping off even though I got the right size. Then it required tape. The brace didn't even work for me either.
What worked for me was following the gymnast care protocol, wearing insoles in my tennis shoes, and rolling out my feet, and also getting a foam roller and rolling out my calves. I also got cupping done or a professional massage. I had it really bad. Thank heavens I'm done growing.
But even with all that the best thing that worked for me was taking a supplement called oscon. It has vitamins in it or something that reduce inflammation in the body. Severs is inflammation in the heels.
When it was really bad for gym I didn't do vault or did very few if I thought I could, or had a meet coming up. For floor I might have done like 2 of each pass

Second the Oscon!! Stretching and icing after every practice helped the most. Xbraces didnt help much bit she wore them anyway. Ibuprofen.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back