Share Vids of Yourself doing what else?..... GYMNASTICS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Most of my gym videos came from when I was working on my video for colleges to look at. Parents were never allowed in our gym to watch practice, so the only taping that got done was by our coaches and teammates. Our coaches would often tape us to show us what he was talking about in the way of a correction and how to correct it though. I have two videos up on youtube under hamdogmurasla. I have one that's a lot bigger and better, but i can't post it on youtube because it's too big of a file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my gym videos came from when I was working on my video for colleges to look at. Parents were never allowed in our gym to watch practice, so the only taping that got done was by our coaches and teammates. Our coaches would often tape us to show us what he was talking about in the way of a correction and how to correct it though. I have two videos up on youtube under hamdogmurasla. I have one that's a lot bigger and better, but i can't post it on youtube because it's too big of a file.

I couldn't find your videos. Can you please give a linK?

I was a level 10...I was going to compete college gym at West Virginia University, but my back stopped me from doing that. So, I moved to Texas and became a coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back