MAG Sharing a picture!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Here is a picture of the compulsary boys team at our gym. My DS is the one with the longer hair and green olympic t-shirt! He is a level 5 right now. (still trying to master the darn mushroom!!). He had broken his hand on the parallel bars a few weeks back but is now cleared to train normally! 392_429443333778579_882329898_n[1].jpg

That is awesome! And waht a great idea. I will have to see if I have one to post!! I love it ;) He looks so happy to be there!
(and that mushroom will come! Glad his hand has healed!!)

I found one ;) This is part of our compulsary and part of our optional team. D is in the 2nd row in the black camo shirt behind the kiddo in the Maine tshirt :) 388905_10152107460075167_796385834_n.jpg

YEah. I was just counting coaches. we have 2 boys' rec coaches. We have a Level 3 coach. We have 3 compulsary/optional coaches, and one that just does optional. That is 7! I was shocked! 2 years ago, we had 1 1/2. I can't believe how big it has gotten!

Training Team.jpg
Love this - here's the group my son started with over two and a half years ago on training team!
He's the one in the middle. And our team has grown to over 20 boys for this year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back