Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shawn Johnson - 2007 US National Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

audra

Coach & Mom
CB Booster Club
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Feb 5, 2006
Wisconsin
I love watching her, she has so much power in that little body and everything looks beautiful. I have to say her Beam routine is amazing you almost forget she is on a beam.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Shawn IS amazing - even at the US classic, watching her beam was like watching floor. It may not have been the clean perfect lines like nastia, or the strong leaps. But the difficulty WOW... I am so impressed by this young champion. For anyone that missed the National comp. Here is part 1 of 5 - nic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B3qdZidn-Y

Last edited:
G

gymnastics*girl

Congragulations

Oh my gosh congrats I know that being champion is a hard thing to accomplish but I guess you set your mind to it and it paid off so keep up the good work!!!!:):):):):):)

G

GymnastRaeRae87

Shawn Johnson is so fun to watch not only because of her skill but because of her obvious love for the sport. She is smiley and happy and it makes the routines so much better! She has power, grace, and determination! She is great, I can't wait to see her compete more! When are the Olympic Trials?

I-Heart-Beam

Sep 9, 2007
Scotland
I heard Olympic Trials are in November... might be wrong though!

Is anyone else totally paranoid that Shawn's going to have a complete meltdown/really bad injury (touch wood it doesnt happen). Everything's been so perfect for her!!! I love Shawn though, she's such an amazing gymnast!!!

rutterja

Sep 30, 2007
Olympic Trials are in June 2008, two weeks after the National Championships.
I can't wait!!!!

Beetle711

Jan 18, 2008
Yeah I know I'm excited to I can't wait to see Shawn. I love to watch her I wish her good luck and hope that she makes it to the olympics!

F

flippymonkeysmom

Shawn Johnson is so fun to watch not only because of her skill but because of her obvious love for the sport. She is smiley and happy and it makes the routines so much better! She has power, grace, and determination!
That is exactly why I love her!! She actually smiles through her whole routine - and it looks genuine - not a fake stiff smile like some you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.