WAG Shawn Johnson 2012

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

emmy2012

How well do you think Shawn Johnson will do in the coming season? Do you think she will make the 2012 London Olympics? She is one of my favorites and hope to see here there!

Shawn hasn't had a second knee surgery. She is still in the gym practicing everyday. No way would she be able to do that if she had another surgery. She would be off for a while again. She is actually getting ready to head back to the Karoli Ranch today or tomorrow.

Phew - i was worried there! How sad that would have been to have a second surgery just as she is getting 'there'!

well then, when chow spoke at chicago style about her knee being scoped i think we all assumed it already took place. my mistake then.:)

I would love to see her back, but I don't know. After watching the SuperGirl Cup and the AT&T cup this past weekend, there are a LOT of talented up and comers!!!

I'm not sure if Shawn had two surgerys but I know she definatly re-tore something a while ago. But I think that could have happened before her first competition back anyway! I agree that I would totally love to see Shawn make another Olympic because she is my idol but realistically I doubt it. Just because while she is good she is not as good as she use to be (I think she needs more time than she has) and there are a lot of really talented girls in USA at the moment. But we will have to wait and see how she does this season. Can't wait to see her floor routine!

I see you are a new member here; we try to not dig up old threads. The original poster is no longer and member here. If you would like to start a discussion on this topic, just start a new thread. Thanks you and welcome to the CB! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back