Shawn Johnson wii game

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momof5

Proud Parent
Does anybody know if you can still play the game without the balanceboard? I was thinking of getting this for Christmas for DD but we don't have the balance board. If the game works without one then I could get it but I don't want to purchase the game if I then must go out and also purchase the board.

This is what I got off Shawn's Site.

Shawn Johnson Gymnastics for the Wii, lets players utilize the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to compete and execute routines, while the pressure sensitivity feature of the Balance Board challenges their coordination and captures their lower-body movements. In the Nintendo DS version, players leverage the stylus to draw and create patterns on the device’s touch sensitive screen in order to get the in-game character to perform different moves and motions.

Ok Update. We just got our Shawn Johnson Wii game tonight and my daughter is playing it and you don't have to have the wii board. The stuff that you would do on the wii board they just have you press A. so you can play it with or without the board. Also so far she is loving the game. Takes some getting used to the movements but she is having fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back