WAG She did it....shameless mom brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She also did it without a double twisting yurchenko (at this meet). You can score 52.5 without a double twisting yurchenko, but it's ridiculously hard. Around 5 do it every year, and L had cushion.

National team for juniors traditionally starts between 52.5 and 53.3 over a 2-day average.

Congratulations! I knew it was coming soon and I’m so happy for her!

One of my daughters old teammates qualified there too. That girl didn’t even join a competitive gym until she was training level 8 in 2016! She had to relearn how to even do a kip when she came at that time. I’m so excited for her that in 4 years she went from that to Jr. Elite. She’s also a “Lily”, I’m sure your daughter met her. She’s a super sweet girl and I hope they enjoy this ride together!

Congrats again!!!!

Congratulations! I knew it was coming soon and I’m so happy for her!

One of my daughters old teammates qualified there too. That girl didn’t even join a competitive gym until she was training level 8 in 2016! She had to relearn how to even do a kip when she came at that time. I’m so excited for her that in 4 years she went from that to Jr. Elite. She’s also a “Lily”, I’m sure your daughter met her. She’s a super sweet girl and I hope they enjoy this ride together!

Congrats again!!!!
They didn't meet since they were in different sessions but it was interesting to see that two Lily's both tied for the highest junior elite all around scores at that meet!

They didn't meet since they were in different sessions but it was interesting to see that two Lily's both tied for the highest junior elite all around scores at that meet!
Oh wow! I didn’t know they tied for first. How many junior elites are there, out of curiosity?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back