Parents She did it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Hi everyone! It was a long weekend...with bad weather. But, I'm happy to say we have good news:D! The meet went well & DD did all 4 events!!! She ended up up with some very pleasant surprises; Vault 3rd place, Floor 2nd place, Beam 5th, Bars 3rd!!!! 2nd AA!!!! Her confidence is at an all time high:D. Talk about a roller coaster ride. The past month or so has been totally overwhelming for DD & me. It was just so good to see her happy & smiling & dancing around in between events(when I see this I know she's in a good place mentally). Thanks for all of your good luck wishes & fairies, they all did the trick! Next meet is in 3 weeks...then sectionals & states. I hope it's smooth sailing for the rest of the season. Thanks for all of your support!

Awesome. I'm sitting here smiling from ear to ear for her success. She sure knows how to peak at the right time:D

Yea!!!! :jump::jump::jump::applause::applause::applause: I am so glad to hear that!!! Congrats to her!!! What great scores!!!! She's BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Fantastic news for your little girl! Way to go! I'm so happy that she's in a good place, and achieved the very deserved rewards for her work!

WOO-WOO Great meet and a happy DD. Life is good. So glad that you had a great meet and what a fantastic AA.

Congratulations

awwww...that is so great to hear!
So glad all the fairies showed up and your dd did so awesome!!

Great job!!! Tell her way to go!!!! Congrats!!!!could you send all those fairies to my dd this weekend....lol...we have North State....:)

WOW!! That is fantastic news, She has worked so hard! I am so happy to hear all the hard work paid off.. Way to go!! And congrats to you too mom!

That is AWESOME! Way to go gymjourney-dd! I think she is going to have a great rest-of-the-season, the good vibes are flowin' now! So happy for her that she has made some great strides and accomplished her goals at this meet! :) :D :p

Wonderful news!! Congrats to her--I love to see them smiling like that!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back