Parents she got her back hip circle!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

emorymom

Proud Parent
I know it's just a level one skill LOL. And she only did it twice the other day, and her body was not straight. But she was scared of that skill, and I was so proud when she started trying. And then yesterday she got around twice!

We don't think the bars coach saw. She did it early in bars practice, and by the time everything had settled down into good order, her muscles were tired and it was not happening again.

She is 5.5 and it is amazing how much the skills are picking up lately, I'm sure partly the age and partly that she is getting so much more quality coaching time than before pre-team.

I remember when my DD got her back hip circle by herself. It is a big deal for them for sure!! The skills really just start to come sometimes. Mine couldn't do much when she turned 5, but by her 6th birthday, she had almost all her level 4 skills.

Congrats to her!!!!

I know it's just a level one skill.

It's "just" a level 1 skill . . . it's a BIG deal! VERY exciting!

I love seeing all the "got it" posts. I remember how excited DD was the first time she pulled over by herself. Every accomplishment is exciting!

WHHHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

:bars::D

YEAH!! woohoo!! that's wonderful!! Before you know it she'll be throwing skills you never imagined were possible. So, you have every right to be proud. Soak it up and savor it :)

Yeah!!! Way to go!! Any skill learned is an accomplisment worthy of praise! All the girls work soo hard and no skill is just a level __ skill! Great Job!!

That's great. Just wait and see what that one accomplishment leads to.

Very exciting. The back hip is just the beginning, as soon as they it it then the rest gets easier. That initial fear seems to melt away. It was about a year ago when dd first got her's. Now we are working kips. You should be VERY proud.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back