Parents She got her tsuk!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

ValleyGymMom

My daughter just called me from practice to tell me she nailed her tsuk all by herself for the first time!!!:D I could hear everyone cheering for her!! Yippee!!Coach is letting her try it on Sun. at the meet. Let's hope she keeps it up!

Congrats to your dd - GL on Sunday, hope she makes it! The fact that she is trying it should be a victory itself!

I know your joy!! Have been through trying to stand up the tsuk for several mos(doing tucked tsuk) it is so great to hear they finally get it. Best of luck in landing it on Sunday!! My gymmie did her 1st at the WOGA meet---no pressure!

Way to go!!!

DD has been working skills for next year and Tsuking into the pit and can hardley wait untill the seaason is over to do them to a mat. Those new skills are way cool. Tell her we are all proud of her.

Thanks everyone!!I am so proud of her. We don't have a pit at our gym, so her coach takes her once a week to a big gym out of town just to do vault. She has landed on her knees so much she ices them after every practice. She was still flying high this morning!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back