She made it through a bar routine :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
So proud of my girl today.... she competed today - bars only. I'm like a broken record - she can't compete anything else due to her tear in her knee.
I thought she was amazing despite the little fall (ok big fall) on her gienger. Had she been a little closer to the bar...LOL she might have had a chance. The video says it all.
She said mom "it was like I was doing a dismount with my gienger" The gienger is beautiful when she catches it.
Fingers crossed for gymnix... she will only compete bars again - redemption :)
(It was nice seeing Canadian gym mom today - you dd did awesome on bars too)

Nice seeing you too and of course Alex was amazing! So happy our girls got to hang out through the rest of their session. Oh I forgot to tell you that we went to awards and dd wanted to sit in a chair... Sore from the ground all day... I laughed and said, no go sit with your team... (Knowing she was the only one from her gym of course)... Her reply?

Ok I will sit with Alex!

❤❤

Alex said that "A" is such a calm competitor. She enjoyed hanging with her at the meet. They gave each other high 5 and hugs all the way through. I watched it on the video a couple of times. Awesome job yesterday.

Nice seeing you too and of course Alex was amazing! So happy our girls got to hang out through the rest of their session. Oh I forgot to tell you that we went to awards and dd wanted to sit in a chair... Sore from the ground all day... I laughed and said, no go sit with your team... (Knowing she was the only one from her gym of course)... Her reply?

Ok I will sit with Alex!

❤❤

Thanks so much. I was very nervous for her as she was very nervous cause her old coaches were there and she kept saying I don't want to let Craig (new coach) down. haven't seen her like that in years. Hopefully thats over with now and she can focus again.
Love watching Alex! Great work!

Thanks Bog, hopefully she can do it at Gymnix. We do not have gym nova bars at our gym yet and she says they are so different to train on. Hopefully she can figure it out. I can't wait to see it all together without the fall.
See you at gymnix..

Beautiful, real shame about the geinger, but that routine is stunning.

Thanks Bog, hopefully she can do it at Gymnix. We do not have gym nova bars at our gym yet and she says they are so different to train on. Hopefully she can figure it out. I can't wait to see it all together without the fall.
See you at gymnix..

Yes Gymnova bars are different. In fact all their equipment is. Good that she got to try it though as Gymnix always is on gymnova.

I am sure I will get to see the whole routine on Friday. It's going to be a frosty weekend. See you there.

She looks great. I have a friend whose DD is on team at I guess the host gym for that meet (Milton Springers). I think her DD is a level 9 maybe. :)

Thank you - in speaking with you in PM...we do know your friend. Small world. :)

She looks great. I have a friend whose DD is on team at I guess the host gym for that meet (Milton Springers). I think her DD is a level 9 maybe. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back