WAG Simone Biles training a Yurchenko double pike

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! I recently came across a video of Simone doing a Yurchenko double pike into a pit on YouTube. I think that’s super cool and a bit insane! I don’t know if she’ll ever actually compete it but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. It was just something so fresh with all of the twisting vaults we are used to see. I really hope she would compete this vault in Tokyo along with her already existing Biles vault (the Cheng 1/2). What are your hopes and expectations for the Olympics regarding Simone, especially her vault? The video clip can be found on YouTube if you search ”Simone Biles Yurchenko Double Pike”

Anyway I would like to have some discussion about the Olympics and possible new skills and routines so any replies are greatly appreciated!

There is a Tokyo 2020 Olympic thread if you are interested, it’s under the “‘Major Competitions” category!

Hey! I recently came across a video of Simone doing a Yurchenko double pike into a pit on YouTube. I think that’s super cool and a bit insane! I don’t know if she’ll ever actually compete it but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. It was just something so fresh with all of the twisting vaults we are used to see. I really hope she would compete this vault in Tokyo along with her already existing Biles vault (the Cheng 1/2). What are your hopes and expectations for the Olympics regarding Simone, especially her vault? The video clip can be found on YouTube if you search ”Simone Biles Yurchenko Double Pike”

Anyway I would like to have some discussion about the Olympics and possible new skills and routines so any replies are greatly appreciated!

She posted another video tonight of her doing this vault onto a mat in the pit. And it was over rotated. I don't think she is human. LOL

It's a lot of impact on the shins, not worth it. But who knows, she is amazing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back