Parents Since it's nearly Thanksgiving...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RTT2

Proud Parent
What in your gymnastics world are you grateful for?

I'm grateful that my daughter is healthy and found a sport she is passionate about. I'm grateful that she has good coaches and a supportive team. And I'm grateful that (despite some grumbling) we're fortunate enough to be able to afford the sport and have the ability to get her to all these practices.

I’m thankful Puma Jr is where she needs to be. Moving from JO to USAIGC was a very hard decision but she’s feeling good about herself and thriving. I’m also super thankful for all the support she (and I!) have gotten from everyone even though she’s not on as “fancy”of a path as many. Thanks for letting me follow all your journeys too! :)

I'm grateful that my daughter has found a new gym she loves after our recent move. She had a tough year last year and she's slowly building back her confidence and has made a lot of new friends, too!

I'm thankful for the perseverance gymnastics is teaching my dd. I'm thankful that she's learning that sometimes in life you work really hard at something, and you still don't get the recognition or reward that you might feel like you deserve - but that doesn't mean you don't keep working hard.

Like many have said - she's healthy, happy at her gym, able to do something she's so passionate about and we can afford it. I feel very fortunate that all of those things have come together and realize just one of them being off would turn our world upside down.

For our gym and how much gymnastics and her gymmie friends help her in all aspects of her life.

Thankful she is healthy despite her SM and her feelings about illness and injury.
Thankful she is competing this season.
Thankful she is working hard and persevering.
Thankful for our gym and the amazingly UNDERSTANDING coaches who understand that plans get changed through no fault of our own.

(I'm thankful this post didn't get deleted. My computer crashed as I was about to hit send :D)

I'm thankful that my dd is healthy and happy in her gym.
I'm thankful that she's got coaches that believe in her and that she's working towards a goal that she set for herself.

I'm thankful that I found CB so early in my dd's career (when my dd started on pre-team) and that I've learned so much about this crazy sport that my dd loves. The various perspectives, personal experiences, opinions and specific advice I've received on CB helped guide me through a successful gym change. When my dd has mentioned fear issues or other concerns I've got answers ready from all the various threads that I've read here. When I visit CB I don't know if I'm going to read something that's going to make me tear up or laugh, feel inspired or outraged, or be totally confused (or a new recipe idea ;)) but I'm always learning.

I'm thankful for all of you :)

I am thankful for a happy healthy Daughter. I am thankful for the chalkbucket, I find it fun, antagonizing, and educational. I learn from everyone's differing opinions. The most important thing I have learned is everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back