site still buggy - JBS?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I am still finding posts disappearing and then reappearing later in the day. Happened with a private message today. Is this happening to others?

Interesting...it shouldn't be. The server has been upgraded to handle the current traffic and I don't have any errors in the log. Anyone else still having issues?

Yes, it seems when I click on a certain post, I am taken to a different one. For example I clicked on this post and it took me to the grips thread, tried it a few times as I thought I was going bonkers. I left the site completely, then returned and tried again. Was fine this time.

One example is the thread on the men's board entitled "changes coming" started by UniqueRN a few days ago. It is intermittently visible and invisible.

Does it help if we point you to other specific examples?

Just now I logged in and found about 10ish "new" posts to read (it was definitely less than one page) and all my content available. After reading one post, I got kicked out. I logged back in, and there's 40 new posts to read(2 pages worth) and I have missing content.

^^^okay so just got kicked out twice since above post. Logged back in and I was back to one page of "new" posts but above post was gone. Got kicked out again logged back in and above post had returned. It's like two different backed up time periods are fighting with one another.

Please keep posting issues if you have any. I will link our host to this thread to see if there is anything he can do. Our hosting company specializes in our forum software and they are very good.

I'm still having those issues. I know for sure that some threads are missing. They have showed back a few times so I know they are still there, just can't see them.

Yep, stuff gone, stuff back, posts going to wrong thread not even in the same forum.

It's all really weird for me. I use the app on my iPhone and iPad, and my timeline on the two devices is totally different. Some threads show on one, and some on the other- but not on both. Definitely twilight zone-ish.

The whole threads appearing and disappearing is very weird. There are now two doing that in the men's forum -- I posted something about John Pancott that is in and out like Schrodinger's cat.

How are you all accessing the site...regular site...or mobile app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back