site still buggy - JBS?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How are you all accessing the site...regular site...or mobile app?
I access the regular site only. That's where it is happening for me. Not just regular posts but conversations as well.

I'm getting email updates of new posts on threads I've been watching, and when I open the thread, those posts are not there.

I got an email that I had a new reply to a conversation and was able to read it in the email, but when I got on the site (regular site but accessed through my phone) it wasn't there. :(

I got an email that I had a new reply to a conversation and was able to read it in the email, but when I got on the site (regular site but accessed through my phone) it wasn't there. :(
Yes, that's what I was trying to say. I got the emails on both phone and iPad, but accessing the thread through both devices still had missing posts.

Same thing happened to me this afternoon. I cannot see the conversation on the website whether I access it via my PC or my phone (via Safari on my phone, not the app).

Accessing regular site via tablet an PC running IE. It is as if I see two different instances of the site depending on which computer I use. I made posts to a couple of threads earlier today from the PC; I don't see those posts when I am on the tablet. In fact, two of the threads I was posting to don't show up at all this evening on the tablet.

Somehow, I think the master database needs to be rebuilt.

Reactions: COz
IPhone & kindle.
I have no alerts for days. Then I have 10! Then they're gone.
It's like everyone's been on vacation for the weekend. Very little is coming up.

Mobile app on my tablet and i haven't seen this thread since Saturday, along with 53 unread posts. There seems to be two sides of CB and I'm toggling between both. I've been on the other side for two days, and its very quiet over there.... Although, at the risk of sounding narcissistic, I do have more likes on that side... Lol. Is it possible two servers are "on" fighting with one another?

I've been kicked off three times this morning as I have ventured back and forth between the two CBs.

Last edited:
agree about the "double site", looked for this thread to reply to it earlier this morning (our time) and couldn't find it. 30 seconds ago I had 5 unread posts, now its 3 pages, using a PC and firefox

OK...this has been confirmed as I just received a conversation through email...when I click on it...it is not on the site???

Reactions: COz
I have been kicked off the app and when I attempt to sign back in, the message says "Login failed. Tapatalk is not authorized on this site"- whatever that means. I can login to the site on safari no problem.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back