DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I have installed a new advertising program on the board for this month. I'm not really sure if it will help us make any money or not...but I figured it was worth a shot.

The program is:

Skimlinks :: Simplified affiliate marketing for publishers - generate revenue from your site's content easily

The program has two parts:

1. Skimlinks - It automatically finds links to merchants in the forums and redirects the links through The Chalk Buckets affiliate account. For example, if one member recommends an item from Amazon.com and someone else clicks through and purchases it...The Chalk Bucket will get a % of the sale.

2. Skimwords - It also finds key words and adds links to them. For example, Canon EOS 60D, is not linked by me...you may or may not see that as a link to a store.
EDIT: Links added by this program will display "Shopping link added by Skimlinks" when you hover over it.

As I stated...I'm just trying it out for now to see if it is even worth it. Please leave your opinions about this program in this thread. Also, be sure to check out Skimlinks.com for more information about the program.

Last edited:
The Skimwords portion of the program has been disabled after a month of testing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back