MAG Small Brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
D has been working on release moves for Pbars using the big red block mats. Tonight he managed to catch a front toss on them. I know it is a long way from the bars, but he was super excited :)

Yeah..I wished I had been ready last night, but they were in the far corner of the gym..I could barely see him. I can tell you it is kind of a front somersault over the bars. I tend to have to you tube things have the time when he tells me he is working them! LOL!

Congrats! I think I am going to love this part of the year, when they are learning new things. My son is so psyched about rings and pbars right now.

It is fun to watch them get new skills. Fun and scary!!! D is loving pbars and vault. Rings he is still trying to get his swing right. sigh. that might take a while!

Yes, he definitely is enjoying vault more. I am thinking anything would be more fun for a 7 year old boy than the straight jump off the springboard!

That's awesome. How old is he? I have been working on my own front sault with boxes and I can tell you it's pretty hard to catch yourself with a good support.

he is 9. He has only caught it once, but he was very pumped about it.

That he is. He is known to muscle his way thru most new skills, then get the form and technique.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back