Parents Smelly Armpits - mesh delicate leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

twinmomma

Proud Parent
HELP! DD is in acro and both her leos have mesh sleeves. LOTS of bling on the leos, so full scale washing is out of the question. I washed the armpits of both leos in woolite and they still stink. Any ideas short of febrezing them???

Vinegar wash perhaps?

How would I do a vinegar rinse on just the armpits? Do you think just like a sponge? I'm trying to avoid water in too many places to avoid the colors bleeding. I feel like it's ok and won't bleed but because she has to match her partner I don't want to risk it.

Cold water and vinegar, just the top to the pits???? Sponge could work too.

vodka in a spray bottle... spay the leo then open your mouth and spray vodka into mouth. You'll either get the smell out with the vodka or be drunk enough not to even notice the smell.
Does Vodka really work for that? I mean, I'm all for the second part of your suggestion LOL but I've never heard the first.

A paste of bicarbonate of soda also works, but do a test patch first as with anything else. In South Africa we have a "beauty soap" called Lux. The white bar is absolutely the best thing ever. Grease, lipstick, sweat etc comes out like magic. Don't know if you have something similar. I use it on leos, collars of school shirts, my own dance wear.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back