So who is going???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok bog... here we are a little more than 2 weeks out. Where shall we do a meet & greet at? Also I think we need an official role call of who is going and will be able to do a meet up (it doesn't have to be a formal, long drawn out meet up, it can be drinks somewhere - of course I have no idea where as I live half way around the world - but as we are getting close, we should firm something up or it won't happen.

Good point. I found a pub where we could meet, but I think some people will have children with them, and that would not be so good.

How about after apparatus finals on October the 31st. It ends at 16:30.

Anyone who can make that time please post here. Based on the numbers I will come up with a plan that is walking distance or actually at the hydro. Please say how many you will be, and if you have children with you.

Jeez I meant Saturday the 31st October at 5:15pm. I am too stupid to get the day right.

Directly after EF on the 31st!!!!!

Got a huge gang of us, 7 in my group and whoever shows up. I am thinking to the left of the bar as you walk in, bar is big!!!

Sorry

Last edited:
I can't make it now! I got a ticket for the men's AA in the end as well, which means the only night left to celebrate my sister's birthday with the family is the 31st.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back