software for your videos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Windows movie maker, came free with the XP and vista operating system. Some Moms like onetruemedia, an online free programmes that does the same as WMM, uploads quickly to youtube.

I use Windows movie maker to make the videos but I have the program that came with the camcorder to get it on to the computer. That program your supposed to be able to make the movies with but I never could figure it out like the windows movie maker - its easy to use and downloads easily to youtube or where ever.

I love One True Media - slideshows, free photo sharing, facebook app, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages. I have the subscription, I think I pay $3.99 a month. It is easy to use and makes videos upload quick to YouTube. I have also downloaded high quality versions to burn to DVD. Great service, especially if you don't have experience with editing video. :)

This sounds exactly like what I need. Not fond of the pay per month, but I take a lot of short videos so any program that will help me put them together is what i need.
Thanks!

I love One True Media - slideshows, free photo sharing, facebook app, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages. I have the subscription, I think I pay $3.99 a month. It is easy to use and makes videos upload quick to YouTube. I have also downloaded high quality versions to burn to DVD. Great service, especially if you don't have experience with editing video. :)

I think windows movie maker is just as good and its free with the computer no cost at all. I can't see paying even $4 a month just to put together some DVD's, photos etc.

I purchased the pinnacle studio.This way if anything is wrong with it I can just download it again.Like I said before it is a little complex and I would not recomend it for beginners.
Windows movie maker is really easy to use.

I have Windows Movie Maker and it is fine for just regular videos you want to make. I love One True Media because they have some really cool special effects, transitions, etc. I don't buy Starbucks, get my hair or nails done, like shoes or purses LOL, etc, so I have no issue paying $4 a month for something I really enjoy doing, making montages for my girls. They both love watching themselves and they like to help me sometimes, too. :D I also find that I have no quirky Windows errors and problems when I use One True Media. Definitely worth it for me. :)

I use Studio by Pinnacle. I love that I can do all sorts of transitions, etc. with it, but I don't know if I would have purchased it for just home use. I got it because we do the Team video shown at the banquet each year, so I needed something good! The latest version of Studio is pretty good--I haven't had problems with it, but earlier versions crash a lot.

I have Windows Movie Maker and it is fine for just regular videos you want to make. I love One True Media because they have some really cool special effects, transitions, etc. I don't buy Starbucks, get my hair or nails done, like shoes or purses LOL, etc, so I have no issue paying $4 a month for something I really enjoy doing, making montages for my girls. They both love watching themselves and they like to help me sometimes, too. :D I also find that I have no quirky Windows errors and problems when I use One True Media. Definitely worth it for me. :)

I am all about easy, and One true Media sounds like it. Do you have any tips for using it?

I use Roxio VideoWave which is bundled in their Easy Media Creator 7. Don't know for sure but it looks like Movie Maker is a trimmed down version of EMC.

I got it cheap so I'm stuck with it. Haven't used anything else.

If I was to upgrade, I would look for something that produces much higher resolution. I have heard many good things about Sony's product.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back