Parents Some wonderful news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We have decided to accept the invite to preteam starting in April and full L4 competition level at the begining of the new season in September. Hallie is so excited I had to make stop working out today after school and go play! LOL!

Just thought I'd share and update you all. Thanks for all the advice about keeping her in recreational gym vs team gym. Ever since the meet last Saturday Hallie has stepped up her workouts at home and has even become a leader in the warm ups at the gym.

So we have 2 more classes in recrealtional gym, a week of camp during spring break and then on to preteam in April. :)

Glad she is so happy - welcome to the wonderful world of competitive gymnastics !!! Hope you packed your wallet :D

Can't wait for an update in April

Congrats to her!! April will be a year since my DD moved up to level 4 team and the time just flies. I had so many concerns, but it has been fun and she really loves it. I am sure daughter will have a blast and love all the new challenges. :D

Thanks everyone!!! She's at gym camp today and was so anxious and excited to get going she wouldn't even come out and help me pick out a leo for her next meet in June. So I picked a velvet dark blue with a red sort of swirl down the side and sequined silver stars on the front. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back