WAG Songs for montage about getting through tough times/ being proud of someone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
Hi all
So I am making a video for one of my gymnasts as she has had a lot of injuries over the past couple of years some of them being possible career ending injuries but she has thought through all of these injuries and over come so much!
What songs are there about over coming tough times/ us being really proud of her?

It's perhaps not quite what you're looking for but how about Keeping the Dream Alive?

It depends a lot on the age but my daughter made her own little motivational playlist after a tough period in the gym and loves 'Try' by Pink, 'I've got Soul but I'm not a Soldier' by The Killers, 'Stronger' by Kanye West, 'Run the World' by Beyonce, 'Survivor' by Destiny's Child, 'Can't Hold' us by Macklemore, loads more I can't think of (and I'm afraid Chumbawamba is also on there!).

I'll check her playlist when I get home...

A lot of these are on my kids' meet playlist. They love Chumbawumba! Whenever I hear Try, I always think of my DD and her bars struggles over the years. Not yet mentioned:

Won't Back Down, Tom Petty
Allstar, Smash Mouth
Hall of Fame, The Script
Lose Yourself, Eminem (keeping in mind that my kids are older)
Sky Full of Stars, Coldplay
Jump, Van Halen (OK, yes, this is dating me! Hahaha!)

I heard this song when a mom of a little gymmie here put together a montage. It is unforgettable. I hear it in my head tons. Reminds me of both my DDs...
this HTML class. Value is https://www.google.c

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back