Off Topic spare time?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What do all the gymnast like to do during spare time away from gym, if you have any? My girls enjoy competing in fast pitch softball, fishing, horseback riding,camping and hunting hogs.

I always enjoyed rock climbing and church youth group. Nowadays that I don't do gym, I love doing gymnastics whenever I get the chance, and I also love fishing, flying, and rock climbing.

I thought we already had a topic like this somewhere...

Anyway, I write, play, and produce music, and play videogames.

my girls are also in soccer, Dance and church activities and also girl scouts!!
They are both avid readers and as a family we like to play games and watch movies!!

spare time

What spare time? The 6 min drive to the gym and back. We have very little spare time.
We do crafts, read, watch movies and play games and sleep...

I enjoy eating and sleeping... -_-

No, really, I do musical theatre. I go to a performing arts school so I'm always singing or dancing. Uh... Surfing the web and web designing/photography. And that's about the extent of my spare time, if that's even spare time. :D

Lets see when I'm not at gym I either do more gym like at open gym or just at my house, run sometimes, eat, sleep, on the computer, hang out with people, shower, shop, listen to music, thats about my life. And I go to school and Church on sundays.

What is spare time?

JK. I do track, violin, HOMEWORK, write, look for quotes, workout more. I also really like shopping.

I probably have more spare time than most of you guys because i only train for 6 hours a week & coach for three hours. But ya
I like to go snowboarding when i get a chance to go up north with my dad.
I play sims 2 (wooot lol), go on the internet (youtube, msn, chalkbucket, facebook), do lots and lots of homework, do my beam routine in the living room (haha), eat, sleep, watch TV (american idol, dancing with the stars).... yada yada.

ha ha ha spare time...thats funny.

no i'm kidding, i'm a computer addict, but everyone probably knows that, and besides that I shop, LOVE PARTIES, just hanging out, listen to music. ummm maybe if i feel like I'll do homework, but probably not because i usually do it during first period, that sounds really bad, but it's such a perfect time. during the 45 min drive to the gym (if you consider that spare time) i always have my ipod and i work in my SAT book...funnnnn i know. Eating is my life. and if i can i'll sleep...all the time.

OH and i forgot. im a complete Facebook/Youtube addict. its kind of scary... okay im not that addicted (that makes me sound like a freak) but you know...

ha ha ha spare time...thats funny.

no i'm kidding, i'm a computer addict, but everyone probably knows that, and besides that I shop, LOVE PARTIES, just hanging out, listen to music. ummm maybe if i feel like I'll do homework, but probably not because i usually do it during first period, that sounds really bad, but it's such a perfect time. during the 45 min drive to the gym (if you consider that spare time) i always have my ipod and i work in my SAT book...funnnnn i know. Eating is my life. and if i can i'll sleep...all the time.

when does anyone ever feel like doing homework? Haha how much time do you have first period to do it and how much homework to get it done?

Yes I def agree I eat like 24/7 thats bad but I figure i work out enough to burn most of it off

I use my economics class as a studyhall. I took intro to AP econ as a frosh and we covered 5 times as much in half the time. I really feel like I lose brain cells in my current econ class. I hate mandated classes!

when does anyone ever feel like doing homework? Haha how much time do you have first period to do it and how much homework to get it done?

Yes I def agree I eat like 24/7 thats bad but I figure i work out enough to burn most of it off

We have block scheduling, so my first period is like an hour and a half (YUCK...shoot me in the face). and usually its espanol... which is a complete joke.

I have spare 2nd period so i do a lot of my homework then. Which is like 1 hour 15min ish. I still can't get it all done though! I'm so bad at concentrating, and there's like 10 of us who hangout together during spare! aha good times. lol

I also do a lot of homework in the car on the way to gym/coaching...while listening to my ipod i must add.

I have no time do to homework like the day its due at school but I can usually get most of it done when I'm just chillin in class done all my work. Thats always good. Math class is basically study hall cuz we do nothing its algebra im in 8th grade but she gives us like nothing to do so I get it done fast get my math homework done fast then do whatever other homework I have or study for tests. But if you are my math teacher reading this cuz you suddenly decided to join a gymnastics site ooh maybe I inspired you to join the sweet sport of gymnastics! Its ok i'm not complaining i love it!Yeah I don't try to do homework in the car. The ride to gym is only like 3 minutes and I'm already messy enough!

But if you are my math teacher reading this cuz you suddenly decided to join a gymnastics site ooh maybe I inspired you to join the sweet sport of gymnastics! Its ok i'm not complaining i love it!QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just in a goofy mood, but that made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back