Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Special alert to any Nebraskans or people interested in Nebraska's program

Discussion in 'Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)' started by profmom, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the heads up. Sigh. Where will it end?

2. I thought I remembered that Nebraska recently approved a new gymnastics facility. Below is a link to that article. There is no mention of gymnastics in the article referenced by profmom above, only a few sports at one of the satellite campuses. I can't imagine that gymnastics is in any trouble here with the new facility in the works.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sport...cle_072bec0a-87b1-11e7-bc8b-03a3dfe3647c.html

sce likes this.
  3. Thanks. This is reassuring! Let's keep our eyes open nonetheless, as decision-making processes in different university units can be very isolated from each other, and different state systems have different ways of administering systemwide cuts. And any discussion of "phase one" budget cuts always makes me worry about what will happen when we get to phase two. With these sorts of things, a quick, vigorous response can sometimes turn the tide.

sce and skschlag like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice