1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special alert to any Nebraskans or people interested in Nebraska's program

Discussion in 'Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)' started by profmom, Feb 14, 2018.

1. profmom

profmom Well-Known Member CB Booster Club Proud Parent

USA USA

2. skschlag

skschlag Well-Known Member CBBC Board Member Proud Parent

USA USA
    Thanks for the heads up. Sigh. Where will it end?

3. flash

flash New Member Proud Parent

USA USA
    I thought I remembered that Nebraska recently approved a new gymnastics facility. Below is a link to that article. There is no mention of gymnastics in the article referenced by profmom above, only a few sports at one of the satellite campuses. I can't imagine that gymnastics is in any trouble here with the new facility in the works.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sport...cle_072bec0a-87b1-11e7-bc8b-03a3dfe3647c.html

sce likes this.
  4. profmom

profmom Well-Known Member CB Booster Club Proud Parent

USA USA
    Thanks. This is reassuring! Let's keep our eyes open nonetheless, as decision-making processes in different university units can be very isolated from each other, and different state systems have different ways of administering systemwide cuts. And any discussion of "phase one" budget cuts always makes me worry about what will happen when we get to phase two. With these sorts of things, a quick, vigorous response can sometimes turn the tide.

sce and skschlag like this.