SPOILER Mens Rings, Women's Bars, Mens Vault (Post Spoilers Here)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

txgymfan

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
In anticipation of tomorrow's event finals.

For the US:
Gabby on Bars
Sam on Vault

For GB:
Beth Tweddle on Bars
Thomas Kristian on Vault

Let's have a no falls final please! Good luck to all.

holy goodness for as much of a disaster as women's vault was, tonight's women's bars and men's vault were so amazing. Lots of greatness on bars with very few major mistakes, and how has no one yet mentioned the AMAZING amount of stuck vaults the men had? They were just INCREDIBLE! I tell ya between the men's vault finals and Maroney's vaults, this Olympics has made me really love vault, and it's always been my least favorite event (for women's anyways)

~Katy

Finally got to see the replay of bars (going to watch rings and vault next!), but just had to comment on how happy I am for Beth Tweddle. Great to see her with a well deserved Olympic medal. Musty crushed it and completely deserved that gold. I also love how Gabby handled herself, congratulating all the girls and keeping that smile on her face. These Olympics have shown that these girls are insanely talented, but that they are all also human and they make mistakes - sometimes it's just not your day and life goes on. That's the point I keep emphasizing to my DD and I hope that's what she takes away from watching the games.

I echo everyone else, but I also want to see how great it was to see He Kexin take home the silver. This was a girl who looked like she had no shot to make the national team and went through a laundry list of injuries. To see her climb back up was amazing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back