SPOILER RESULTS 6.50am live UB final online

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Im sorry, but i totally disagree that Nastia's bars were better. Every single time she upstarts to handstand, forward giants or pirrouettes her legs separate - EVERY TIME - thats point one. And every time she swings down and straddle's to miss the bottom bar both of her knees bend - again point one. Although He caught dead, she rarely broke form, it just shows you how shapes, lines and absolute perfect form make such a difference - take the dismount, He took a step, but her legs were together and her toes were pointed, Nastias legs were very very cowboyed and her toes were flexed - thats not perfection to me, even if the landing sticks.

Really, the whole thing has been a joke to watch for the most part....from the team quaifiers to to AA and the individual. Yesterday on the vault was perfect example. It is OK to get good score and medal for falls as long as your start value is better than most. Maybe next Olympics we can encourage our gymnast to attempt harder vaults because hey, it doesn't even matter if you step out or fall forward. Just my opinion but when did Judges start rewarding for routines that weren't even clean anymore? Yes, obviously start value is important, but so is sticking a landing!!!! I would prefer to see rewards for lower start value and CLEAN routines!

I totally agree Blackie6!!! Well said! That whole vault event final was ridiculous!!!!!! It makes you not want your dd's to even get to the elite level to protect them from being subjected to such a mockery!!!!!!

I haven't seen it yet but I can't believe there isn't room for a tie........ This is driving me crazy. Two identical scores and you can't give them both the gold? That's just insanity...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back