WAG Sports Bras for Competition... sorry males

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast_Tor

Gymnast
Hey guys! I am beginning to compete this December as an xcel silver gymnast, and I have been looking around for sports bras to wear under my competition leo. Are GK sports bras really supportive? I'm not super busty but I'm not flat chested either. I like the compression of a nike or under armour bra but are the GK bras compression?

GK bras are really no better than a child's training bra. I have a Champion brand sports bra from Target that I love, and it converts from racerback to straight straps. It doesn't come in nude, but black or white will be fine.

GK bras are really no better than a child's training bra. I have a Champion brand sports bra from Target that I love, and it converts from racerback to straight straps. It doesn't come in nude, but black or white will be fine.
The color will depend on the leotard color and if there is a way to keep the straps from showing (or the same color as the top of the leotard).

The color will depend on the leotard color and if there is a way to keep the straps from showing (or the same color as the top of the leotard).
I've never had a problem, but all of my teamates use roll-on body adhesive (affectionately nicknamed butt glue) to keep those suckers in place. My competition bra is hot pink and doesn't show through purple, turquoise or white so I can't imgine OP having issues with black or white straps showing through. Good luck!

Dd always either uses a regular brand sports bra (she likes Nike) that matches her leo, or if there is none that match she uses a leftover ballet sports bra that has clear straps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back