Parents Spring Show!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
my girls have a big spring show next week!!
man we have a lot of money to shell out!! we need to get Rice Krispy bars for the concession stand and there is a good luck add to put in the program (not mandatroy but still 5$ and I dont want my kids to be the only ones not getting one) and flowers to buy and also the candy gram!!

They are just doing a synchro floor dance and routine with the Whole team
Preteam- level 6 and then the preteam has there own dance as well!!
and the vault!! the class kids walk on the beam and do vault and that is it for them!!

Sorry you have to spend so much, but the event sounds like fun! Tell your girls to have fun and make sure you let us know how it goes! It is great that your gym has something like this so evveryone gets to "show off"!!!

Enjoy!

That sounds like lots of fun! DDs gym has a show for the rec/preteam levels and that is in 2 weeks. Not sure what rec levels are doing, but her old class (she has moved to team but is doing the show) is doing a routine on bars, floor and beam and they are also vauting. She is super excited! Hope your girls have fun!

Hope your girls have fun.My daughter had a couple of "funmeets" before she was on the team.I always have a hard time saying no to all these things like raffle tickets,tshirts,candy grams.Sometimes we buy one or the other.We had 9 meets to go to last season and can't afford to buy something at each meet.Tickets alone can be very high.We had to pay $20 a piece to watch our daughter compete.These were daytickets but we could only stay for her session.They did not sell any tickets just for 1 session.

Sounds like it will be fun. Why is all the fun stuff $ draining?

The Recital at our gym is the 31rst. I have already paid $70 for costumes (one for DD and one for DS - luckily DD is wearing team leo for one of her performances so I only had to buy 1 dress for her !!!) and $50 in recital fees ($25 per kid). Of course there is the photographer that will be there the night of dress rehearsal.......................

My gymmie was asked if she would help with the spring rec/pre-team show. She seems as excited as the girls who are performing. The theme is an Olympic take off with different groups representing different countries. The team girls will carry the "flag" of the country and lead them from place to place in the gym.

The coaches told the team girls that the rec kids look up to them so much, it would be extra special if some of them could help out. I think they ended up with more volunteers than they needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back