Stalders-video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
One of the only things Alex can really do in the gym right now is bars.....so looking at the positive its been ok because her coach has tweeted her technique on lots of bars stuff. So her "hurt" time has allowed for some changes on bars.
She had her stalder once but only for a short time....and then he moved her back to the strap bar

So here is video of day two on the real bar by herself. Not bad.... I think she shocked herself cause she got on the real bar and made 5 in a row. Awesome girl...way to work through an injury.

Yes that was day two on the real bar and the video I am adding is day 3. She moved it to the high bar today and added it to her pac. Not bad...lots of work still to do but its a great start

Well those are looking lovely for day two!

I agree she needs to stay positive during this tough time
Love watching her progress, and its great that a positive has come out of disappointment. Keep up the good work Alex !

I love bar work
Great job! Glad she is not frustrated and extra bar time never hurts!!

Thank you
Those look great!

Day 3 - moved to the high bar and added a pac...I am so excited for her because she is so restricted on what she can do because of her injury....

Thanks Bog, but the poor kid hasn't tumbled or vaulted since Nov 18th :(

Just try to remember that what they do on bars pertains directly to all other areas of gymnastics. All the body shaping, and skills, she is being drilled in on bars will directly help her moving back to floor and vault. I know this is brutal, but honestly she will come back just fine. If her coaches did not know that why would they bother coaching her at all?

Try to breath and remember it is a marathon.

Thanks Bog... I had a nice big breath of relief reading your comments. Her coach has been amazing. He really plans things out, has a written plan each day of what she is to do. I am so happy with his attention to detail and how he has dealt with her injury.

Just try to remember that what they do on bars pertains directly to all other areas of gymnastics. All the body shaping, and skills, she is being drilled in on bars will directly help her moving back to floor and vault. I know this is brutal, but honestly she will come back just fine. If her coaches did not know that why would they bother coaching her at all?

Try to breath and remember it is a marathon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back