Star leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LucyTRA

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
but not A star!

Has anyone ordered from star leotards in the past?

I ordered one on the 18th of march to see what they are like - they seemed like a really good option for cheaper training leos, and we even considered getting them to make our club leos for uni, but it never arrived :(

Has anyone ever ordered from them before? All of their email addresses aren't giving me responses. I pain with paypal so i cant get my money back, but the leo I ordered was SO pretty....

It won't let me edit, but the last sentence of that should say 'I paid with paypal so I CAN get my money back'

oooh, I think P&F might have got one for her birthday from them ((dashes off to check)), yes, she got "Dazzle" It arrived but the friends mum who bought it said it took nearly 3 weeks. Nice leo though

My eldest got one for Christmas. They're lovely but do take a little while to arrive - they may be made to order I think.

Hope that helps.

I purchased them from Australia and paid etc, after 6 weeks mine hadn't arrived and after no response via email I lodged a dispute via paypal. I then got a message from them stating that they had withheld delivery as I hadn't paid extra postage they hadnt told me about or asked for... ( I had put my international address in and paid the cost that came up in the checkout, which had worked fine the previous time I had ordered from them) they then stated that as I had lodged a dispute they werent going to send them anyway. Customer service was absolutely terrible and their sizing runs very big, especially the long sleeves. When I ordered a size 8 (30) for my 8 year old the body length was ok but the sleeves were swimming on her!
Quality is ok but the foils bleed so dont buy silver with any bright colours!

don't you find all long sleeved leos seem to be made for apes though ? I have never bought one yet that fitted P&F

@Iwannabemargo I usually find that the sleeves are too short on mine! but then maybe adult sizes are different... Zone sleeves are particularly short - might be better for P&F?

I opened a dispute on paypal because I was getting to the end of the timeframe to be able to get my £££ back, but I said that I wasn't really interested in a refund, I just wanted to know that it was definitely coming and when. I got an almost instant refund, no message, no response.

I'm so sad! the leo I ordered was so so pretty :(

Oh that is sad. Maybe the company is a bit overstretched at the moment. You might just have hit a bad time of year to order.

Will Paypal put a red flag next to a company's name if there are too many disputes? Perhaps just giving in is the easy way out for this company.

I ordered a leotard from them and it took a while to come. When I sent A star an email asking when it would come I got the following response "
hi ..we are very sorry for the delay with your order,,we are running behind this month as we are extremely busy..your order should be with
you early next week,if this is now too long and you would prefer to cancel then this is not a problem,just let us know
regards"
That was back in october, the leotard did come fairly soon after and is really nice (very very sparkly though haha). They seem a bit keen to give in which is a bit weird considering they just released a summer collection :confused:

I've ordered a few from there, one took a few weeks and the last one took about 1 week but generally they've taken a couple of weeks.
I also emailed them and they responded within an hour. In the past when I've emailed I didn't have a reply but it turned out I was emailing the wrong address (I had two different emails for them)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back